[SI-LIST] Re: Linear Regulator Problems

  • From: "Landrum, Chris" <chris_landrum@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:51:55 -0400

Steve,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I most likely can get models of the
transistor, but I assume I will need a model of the internal error amp,
etc.. I would love to run this through Spice, however, I do not have a
model for the "feedback control".  As you have guessed, my regulator is
home grown, however it is within a custom ASIC designed by another
vendor.  I will attempt to get models for it, but it is probably not
likely I will be able to get one. =20

Thanks.

Chris Landrum
PCBA Design Engineer