[SI-LIST] Re: Length Matching for Interlaken and CFP Trace

  • From: Jory McKinley <jory_mckinley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vinu@xxxxxxxxx" <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:05:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Vinu,
The table is indeed the skew compensation through connectors (table header did
not format) and is between lanes, this has to be simulated of course and
back-drilling will more than likely be required.
I am not aware of or have implemented the 80UI spec for 10.3125GB/s but the
40UI across all lanes has to be met for the board @ 6.25GB/s,  there is another
67UI for the chip for a total lane to lane budget of 107UI.
-Jory