[SI-LIST] Re: Leaving, then re-entering a reference plane

  • From: Richard Jungert <r_jungert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: D MAC <dhwn@xxxxxxx>, si list freelist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:03:19 -0700

Don.

Take some time and study the schematic real well to get the idea which signals
belong to which planes. Signals and plane have to match schematic and match in
the layout.

All of that information has to be in the schematic.  In most cases the
principal engineer on the project can or hopefully is available to support
this.  Talk to the engineers and ask good questions.  Remember, there is no
such thing as a dumb question.

Richard Jungert

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net