[SI-LIST] Re: Layout Cross Section

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:48:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Uri,

Before you get into material.dat file, and the parameters and what-not, I
experimented with changing some variables in my stackup and the impedance
DIDN'T change. I tried FR4 over top; conformal coat; etc; changed
thicknesses; Dk and when I do DISPLAY/PARASITICS on my Clines nothing
changes. Might be worth your time to experiment first.  :)

Mitch

> Hi !
> Thanks for all answer me Kim, Mitch ( nice joke :) and Jeff.
> Do you know what parameters of soldermask ?
> Now I know that possible edit material.dat and now I need to do this.
> Uri

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: