[SI-LIST] Re: Language conventions

  • From: "Bill Reams" <breams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gerald.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Si-List' (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:20:00 -0500

In a previous life (heavy on the report writing) we solved that =
particular issue by using sec for the time unit. Thus msec, psec, =
(mu)sec*, nsec, etc.

* Best represented as usec if you don't have a good way to generate mu =
in your keystrokes. And I still remember that the way to generate mu in =
WordPerfect (which I haven't used in 10 years) is ctrl-v 6,32 because I =
used it so much. So much memory taken up by useless information it's =
amazing I can remember anything important.