[SI-LIST] Re: LVTTL SSTL interface

  • From: Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kunwar_vikrant@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:19:41 -0700

Vicky,
I have successfully used 2.5V CMOS device with SSTL_2 device in a
point-to-point application.  I believe you can use LVTTL 2.5V device as
well.  Make sure that you simulate it, and be extra careful about the
crosstalk, particularly as it affects the falling edge of the data
transitions.

Regards, Ravinder
Server PCB Development
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies

Email: Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky Kunwar <kunwar_vikrant@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/28/2005 03:00 AM
Please respond to
kunwar_vikrant@xxxxxxxxx

si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[SI-LIST] LVTTL SSTL interface

Hi All,
   I am wondering if an LVTTL 2.5 device can connect
with SSTL_2 device. Can LVTTL output meet the SSTL_2
interface specs? I tried to find the converter but had
no luck. Can you please suggest me if it can be
connected without any converter in between?

regards
Vicky

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: