[SI-LIST] Re: LED with series bead

  • From: z46147 <zhuyongfa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vijayanand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:05:41 +0800

Hi all,

I also want to know root cause of this application.

Any thought on it would be appreciated.

Best regards.

Zhuyongfa
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
Tel:+86-755-89653025
Fax: +86-755-89650731
E-mail: zhuyongfa@xxxxxxxxxx
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by