[SI-LIST] Re: Jitter transfer vs. accumulation

  • From: Vinu Arumugham <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:37:31 -0700

"If you tell me that the multi-phase =
generating DLL does not need to be held at 1/1667 bandwidth, all my =
confusion is cleared."

With multiple clock phase outputs, the tracking of the data eye movement
is accomplished by choosing a different phase output to sample the data.
Since there is no need for the multi-phase clocks themselves to track
the data eye movement, the Fbaud/1667 bandwidth constraint does not
apply to them.

Thanks,
Vinu

List technical documents are available at: