[SI-LIST] Re: Is there other SI tool that similar to ICX?

  • From: "Zanella, Fabrizio" <fzanella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <an.le@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:25:34 -0500

I concur with Scott and Dan's comments about the Quantum SI and
SIAuditor tools from SiSoft.  I've used most of the other SI tools in
the industry.  The SiSoft tools make it very easy to run full board SI,
crosstalk simulations, and the best feature is timing analysis which is
not included in most tools.

Regards,

Fabrizio Zanella

Enterasys Networks