[SI-LIST] Intern Position in Andover MA.

  • From: "Jim (James) Antonellis" <janton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:55:16 -0700

I am looking for an intern to work in our SI group here at Broadcom.

IFF:
        you are currently enrolled in an MSEE program, AND

        you have the appropriate documents, AND

        you are interested in an SI intership,

then please send me a direct reply.

Regards,
Jim Antonellis

-
Jim Antonellis=20

janton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Broadcom Corp www.broadcom.com

Office: 978.689.1669
Cell: 978.618.4745

This message and any attachments are Confidential and may be Legally
Privileged.=20
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient,=20
please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately.=20
Any dis-closure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be
taken=20
by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and
may=20
be unlawful.

//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list

List technical documents are available at: