[SI-LIST] Re: Integrated vs. discrete magnetics for Ethernet

  • From: Jai Shanker <jswarrier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:34:27 -0800 (PST)

Its probably LXT PHYs from Level One that Intel has
used in its previous chips and not Marvell.

I think the jacks come in different versions with
1:1.25 or 1:1 ratios as required for different PHYs.
We used the integrated jack in a prototype but didnt
go for any EMC compliance tests so I have no further
info on this.

regards,
Jai

List FAQ wiki page is located at: