[SI-LIST] Re: Inserion loss of fr4 , 50 ohm trace .

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:17:32 -0800

Have you built any test structures into your boards?  Are you seeing
similar loss with the on board transmitter as with a VNA?  Have you
measured before and after scraping away the solder mask?

Steve

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2013 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: