[SI-LIST] Re: Inexpensive Training Courses

  • From: Alan Hilton-Nickel <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arafiq786@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:03:38 -0700

Abbey,

I know Cadence has a program called "Retool to Work", which offers free
training to qualified candidates who are unemployed and need to advance
their skill set in electronic design. Your friend would have to qualify,
and they only allow two people from the program in each class, assuming
the class isn't full of paying customers.

http://www.cadence.com/support/education/retool.aspx

Alan

Abdulrahman Rafiq wrote:

>To whom it May concern,
>
>I am looking for some information for a freind, who is looking to get
>back into the industry after taking a break to complete his advance
>degree....he is looking for information on any inexpensive training
>courses offered in Xtk, Hspice, SpectraQUEST, Spectra, Allegro,
>etc...basically short inexpensive SI Tool's courses for someone who
>was in industry, then took a break to go and attain an advance degree,
>and is looking to get back into the industry?
>
>His main goal is to try and brush up and update some of his skills
>with several of the SI related tools....also timing analysis tools
>such as BLAST.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Abbey

List FAQ wiki page is located at: