[SI-LIST] Re: Inductance variation.

  • From: "Gaurav Agrawal" <agrawal.gaurav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rfengg@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:26:57 +0530

Well George, I can put a guess. What I feel is that the shield may act
has a short circuit secondary of a transformer formed by the flux
linkage with the inductor being the primary of the Xmer. Thus, because
of the mutual effect between the two windings, reactance may vary as you
have noticed.

Best Regards

Gaurav.