[SI-LIST] Re: Inductance of Via

  • From: "Chan, Michael" <Michael.Chan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:45:16 -0500

That is true when you have the partial inductance of the return current
portion of
the via and the mutual inductance between the signal and return via include
in the
entire model ( in this case a matrix ). When Michael Tsuk said is that if
you have
only the partial inductance ( which represent the signal via only ) in your
circuit
simulator then your result will not be right.