[SI-LIST] Re: Ibis format

  • From: Aneesh G <aneesh.govindan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deepak Engineer <deepaksiengg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:47:45 +0530

Hi Deepak,
There are two options as far as concerned about my knowledge.

1. Try to get RLC Parameters for the Jumper.
2. Just for a trial run delete the jumper from the layout....and draw track
between  transmitter and  receiver.
    Please note that all connectors are having its own impedance effect in
the layout, even-though  the output
     waveform should be Within the tolerance.

If anybody else knows any other options do let us know....

--
Warm Regards
Aneesh G

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM, deepak Engineer <deepaksiengg@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
> Can any one suggest me on how to bypass the jumper and test points in
> boardsim..
> I am simulation this high speed signals, which is having jumper and
> testpoints on the net..
> when I simulate this signal, it count the test point/jumper as a receiver..
>
> how can I bypass this two component from the nets..
> I wrote a dummy Ibis model but that is also not working...
>
> in this circuit, I am considering a short on jumper link..
>
> can I replace the jumper model with connector..
>
> deepak

> List technical documents are available at:
>                http://www.si-list.net
>
> List archives are viewable at: