[SI-LIST] ISF2XTK error-Urgent-Urgent

  • From: Siva kumar <sivakumar_skm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 05:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello Gurus,
    I am doing preroute simulation on XTK. While
running the ISF2XTK i am getting the following types
of error. I am not very much comfortable with XTK.

ERROR 72: missing segment 0 on net LV71_XD0

WARNING 78: unterminated segment   0 length 0.267 on
net RXD0

ERROR 71: missing pin R266 2 on net RXD0

ERROR 71: missing pin RN39 6 on net LV71_RD0

ERROR 72: missing segment 0 on net LV71_RD1

WARNING 78: unterminated segment   0 length 0.417 on
net RXD1

ERROR 71: missing pin R267 2 on net RXD1

I am using the ASCII file output from PADS PCB.
       Could anybody help me to find the reason for
this error and to correct that?.
     I need your help on this very urgently.

thanks and regards,
Sivakumar.S