[SI-LIST] Re: IO Power Dissipation in SoC

  • From: Anto Davis <antokdavis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 11:23:20 +0530

Hi,
I would like to add, two articles to this,
1. On Energy Efficiency of Switched-Capacitor Converters
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6218201&tag=1>
(efficiency
is actually Vaverage/Vmax - when starting from zero it is 50%)
2. See fig.6 of Capacitors can radiate
<http://www.electroyou.it/tucchoy/wiki/articolo1> (plot for fraction of
energy radiated, dissipated and oscillating)

thanks,
Anto

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: