[SI-LIST] IBM-hosted Student Reception at EPEP'01

  • From: "Alina Deutsch" <deutsch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "George Katopis" <katopis@xxxxxxxxxx>,"Moises Cases" <cases@xxxxxxxxxx>,"Catherine Shaw" <catshaw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:52:42 -0400

Dear Student Subscribers,
IBM is inviting you to attend a student reception at the coming up EPEP'01
conference, on Oct. 30, 2001, 3:30 - 6:30pm,
in room University B$C, at the Royal Sonesta hotel in Cambridge, MA. Please
check out the hotel and conference
location at www.epep.org.
Please join the IBM researchers and engineers attending the conference at
this informal gathering to find out about the projects we are involved in
throughout IBM and our job opportunities.
See you there,
Alina Deutsch

List archives are viewable at: