[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS-AMI Vendor Support Help

  • From: "Ken Willis" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Marc Humphreys'" <mhumphreys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Eric Monteiro'" <Eric.Monteiro@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:42:55 -0500

Hi Marc,

We are working with a small number of IP suppliers now to assist in AMI
model development and testing. But pretty much every IP supplier we talk to
now either a) has AMI models in development or b) is trying to set up a
process to do so.

There are also a lot of misconceptions about AMI modeling amongst the IP
suppliers, but once they get through that and get underway we have seen some
rapid progress. I am expecting the pool of AMI models to increase
substantially this year, especially since the pull from the systems
companies doing serial link design has consistently been very strong.

Thanks,

Ken Willis
Sigrity, Inc.
860-871-7070