[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS-AMI Vendor Support Help

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:22:59 -0500

Todd,

Actually the diagram is only clear for one differential 4-port path
without DC biasing networks or coupling to other circuits.  How will a
standard handle these?

Scott

--
Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

> 2) Here's the thing - I look at slide 10 in
> http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/summits/feb09/hawes.pdf[1] and it's clear to me
> what the syntax is, and how the S-parameter data is being used.  Of course,
> I'm close to the issue and have that advantage.  Making sure this is clear
> toeveryone is exactly what the standardization process is all about.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: