[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS min, typ and max. values

  • From: Sudhanshu SINGH <sudhanshu.singh@xxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:15:35 +0530

Hello All,

Reagrding c_comp as put previously in this mail, I have a query that,
why c_comp values extracted in typ, min or max conditions are not put
respectively in same typ, min or max columns in IBIS.

As Section 5.1.3.1 of cookbook ver4 says:

Note that when constructing the IBIS file the numerically largest value of
C_comp is listed as the "max" value while the numerically smallest value of
C_comp is listed as the "min" value. C_comp min and max values do not
necessarily correlate with the min and max conditions under which the I-V
and switching data was gathered. The actual association of C_comp corner
values with simulation corners is performed at the tool level.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhanshu