[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS min, typ and max. values

  • From: "Lance Wang" <lwang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:18:28 -0400

Arpad,
1. I don't judge other people doing things. I believe they have their
reasons to do things right;
2. I also believe what I suggest to do for this case is still inside IBIS
spec;
3. The standard spec is moving slow as usually as we can see. And they often
have limitations and something might need to be adjusted and updated over
times. A smart engineer should understand the limits and how EDA tools
implement them. Do something within the spec and EDA implementations. Get
job done quickly and accurately. There isn't a business would wait for Spec
update in this economic situation.

I would not argue with you more on this topic. I said what I want to say. If
there is a bit of values for someone, great. If not, delete and forget it.

I personally know you very well. I know how you act things too. (at least,
this is what I feel. :)) If you do like to discuss more on this, come to DAC
IBIS summit. Others are welcome for the summit and discussions.

Best regards,

Lance Wang
978-764-2298
IO Methodology Inc.