[SI-LIST] IBIS_VI data for 2.5V/3.3V

  • From: bala <balaseven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:27:30 +0530

Hi All,
I have to simulate one source synchronous signals,and I have a few
questions on ibis model. Actually ,my Chip supports both 2.5 and 3.3 V for
IO.In our design we have connected 2.5V to IO, however, the ibis model is
available only for 3.3V.

Since VCC to ?VCC for GND clamp, VCC to 2VCC for power,and PD/PU data
covers the I/V requirement for 2.5V also, can I use the 3.3V ibis model by
editing min/max/Typ voltage value (from 3.3 to 2.5) and Vih/Vol value
alone? Any other parameter plays any other role?
--
bala

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: