[SI-LIST] IBIS Speed Support - DDR3

  • From: shankar san <shankar.electronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:26:47 +0530

Hi Experts,
In DDR3 IBIS File, few vendors provide the supported speed with voltage.

For Example: 1066/1333/1600/1866 @ 1.5V and 1066/1333/1600 @ 1.35V

I have an IBIS file from an vendor in which datasheet says it supports 1866
@ 1.35V, but IBIS doesn't support 1866 @ 1.35, it supports only 1866 @ 1.5V
(These info's are commented in the IBIS file).

Could some one clarify me how can we find the speed and voltage
supportability of an IBIS file (If commented sections are not available).

I am also following up with vendor for this, meanwhile any
thought/suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
S Sankar

List forum  is accessible at: