[SI-LIST] IBIS Model Validation & Qualification Web 2.0 platform

  • From: PristineSignals - IC Modeling Consultants <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:58:31 +0500

Dear SI Community,
It gives us great pleasure to introduce the IBIS & ICM model validation and
crowdsourcing platform. We are due launch the alpha site within the next two
weeks. The alpha site has a online IBIS model library built in. Models
submitted for review undergo a rigorous qualification process before they're
made available to the public. Registered users will have the opportunity to
rate and review each and every model.

For further updates on our launch we request you to join our mailing
list<http://groups.google.com/group/pristinesignals>
.

Looking forward to working with each of you as we develop this platform.

Sincerely,

Pristine Signals Team

--
*-*
*PristineSignals. -- Crowdsourcing Model Development & Validation*

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: