[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS Model Using Package Model Error

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Chris.McGrath@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:59:15 -0800

Chris-

If your simulator conforms to the IBIS standard, the model in the
[Package] section (either inline or external) should supersede the data
in the [Pin] section.

-Ray

Raymond Anderson
Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer
Programmable Platforms Development
Silicon Technology Group
Signal Integrity and Package Development Department
Xilinx Inc.
2100 Logic Drive
San Jose, California  95124
(408) 626-6277