[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS Model Quality (or lack thereof)

  • From: Dave Macemon <davem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: twester@xxxxxxxxxxx, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:34:21 -0800

Todd and all,

As for the quality of IBIS models, SiQual agrees that there are major
problems.

SiQual presented a paper at DesignCon 2002 that were the results of
research we did into the quality of IBIS models on the web.  We gathered
all the IBIS models we could find (Well, actually all the models a BOT
could find, over 4500), and found that 20% of the files had at least one
significant error or significant warning.

The complete paper and presentation can be found at:
http://www.siqual.com/publications/index.html

the paper is titled
Critique of IBIS Models Available on the Web

regards

davem

===
Dave Macemon