[SI-LIST] Re: Hyperlynx LVDS

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jon Bean'" <jbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:21:29 -0700

Differential terminations work in Hyperlynx but you have to do two things.
One, when you assign the driver you have to assign the pin also. Second, if
you are using LineSim you need to use the free form schematic not the cell
based schematic.  Needless to say you need to use the most current version
of the tool.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane