[SI-LIST] HyperLynx Technical Marketing Engineer

  • From: "Hargin, Bill" <bill_hargin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:49:19 -0700

Hello All:

Please read below a job posting from Mentor's Website.  The person to contact
is diane_redinger@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:diane_redinger@xxxxxxxxxx).

Please do not call or e-mail me about this position!! ... I'm just "carrying
the mail" here.

- Bill Hargin
  Mentor Graphics

P.S. And my apologies if I've violated some sort of list etiquette ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~< SNIP >~~~~~~~~~~~~

The HyperLynx product team is looking for an experienced hardware engineer to
become a key contributor to the fastest growing product in the fastest growing
segment of Electronic Design Automation.  The HyperLynx TME will develop
product demonstrations, whitepapers, app notes, design kits, training
materials, and give product and technology presentations to customers,
conferences, and over the Web.

Position Requirements:

- BSEE
- Minimum 3 years of digital system design experience
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on signal integrity experience
  (both from a software-simulation standpoint, as well as bench testing and
trouble-shooting)
- Strong familiarity with IBIS
- Excellent presenter, public speaker, and communicator
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to *efficiently* generate
whitepapers,
  application notes, product demonstration examples and scripts, and
presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with minimal
oversight and direction
- Willingness to travel up to 33% of the time

The most successful candidates will have some combination of the following:

- Experience with DDR, PCI, and/or SERDES design
- Hands-on experience with power integrity, digital timing, and EMC
- Familiarity with SPICE
- Familiarity with VHDL-AMS and/or Verilog AMS
- Excellent writer, with examples of published work in industry publications or
refereed journals
- Familiarity with HyperLynx, and the signal integrity software market
- Knowledge of marketing and marketing processes
- Team player with good business sense
- Willingness to relocate to Redmond, WA

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: