[SI-LIST] HyperLynx Lunch and Learn

  • From: "Z_Hashemi" <z_hashemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 04:22:33 -0000

Attend a FREE "Lunch and Learn" seminar to learn how HyperLynx can
enable you to quickly and easily perform signal integrity (SI)
analysis for PCB boards.

We'll show you how to get your boards done quickly and correctly,
even if you don't have the time to learn overly complex signal
integrity software tools. In this seminar, you'll learn about:

Proactive analysis of driver strength, net topology and termination,
as well as their effects on both signal integrity and EMC

Lossy lines, and frequency-dependent via modeling

Multi-bit stimulus, jitter, and eye diagrams

Simultaneous simulation with HSPICE and IBIS models

See for yourself why HyperLynx is considered the industry standard
for quick, accurate, easy-to-use signal integrity analysis tools.

A free lunch follows the event. Seating is limited, so register now
to reserve your space. We will call to confirm your attendance and
provide directions.

Who should attend?

Engineers and managers involved in high-speed system design --
particularly in rapid prototyping environments where return on tool
investment is critical

Anyone concerned about high-speed design -- even if you're not a
signal integrity expert

Current HyperLynx customers who want to learn about our newest
release, v7.0

Time and Location

April 10, 2003 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM

1001 Ridder Park Drive San Jose, CA