[SI-LIST] Humidity Specification

  • From: sunil bharadwaz <sunil_bharadwaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI LIST <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends ,
While going through data sheets of several IC's or semi conductor products ,

we always find the range for operational temperature , storage temperature &
etc.

However , not every one specifies about RH (operational  Relative humidity ) .

I tried finding some info .. Want to understand the implications of
the RH factor , things like condensing type , non condensing type

& etc on Semiconductor Chips , products & etc .The effect of
RH on semiconductor device operation.

Note :: My concern is not much towards the moisture sensitive devices &
the care to be taken for reflow ( for ex MSL3 ).

Thanks in advance to you all !!

Regards
Sunil . Bh

List forum  is accessible at: