[SI-LIST] Hspice/spectreS related question

  • From: shalini gautam <shalini_ggautam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 02:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

                      I have to model a voltage
controlled current source, problem is that the
 controlling node is the same as the node across which
this VCCS is
 connected something like this. [ it's a kind of
non-linear resistor too.]

GXXX 1 2 1 2 value{f(v(1), v(2))}
where f is some general function of v(1) and v(2).

There are other elements too connected to nodes 1 and
2 so these nodes are sort of pre-defined before I am
writing this VCCS statement

   but somehow this sentence gives syntax error
 I am simulating in spectreS (similar as hspice)
environment.

   Any clue why this shows syntax error.

Thanks

List archives are viewable at: