[SI-LIST] Re: Hspice vs. Eldo

  • From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:14:00 -0500

In addition to Steve and Scott's comments, I would like to add two more
comments:
1) OFTEN, model accuracy is much more important than which simulator you
use.
2) If you have a choice of simulators, (you don't with encrypted models)
how important is ease of use?  For instance, if one simulator costs 50%
more, but enables you to get 3 times as much done, do you care?

Aubrey Sparkman=20
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team=20
Dell, Inc.=20
Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx=20
(512) 723-3592=20
"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody else has thought." - Jonathan Swift