[SI-LIST] Re: Hspice temperature as a variable

  • From: Yafei Bi <yafei_bi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: timoceous@xxxxxxxxx, si <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:22:14 -0700 (PDT)

I think in Hspice, the Temperature is not a variable, once specified, it can
not be varied during a transient simulation.

However, if you have simulator support Verilog-AMS, you can specified
temperature as a variable and even simulate self-heating/thermal run-away
effect. I have done it in the past.

But I am not sure whether current Hspice version support this.

best,

Yafei