[SI-LIST] How to use s-parameter generated from specctra-quest in HSPICE

  • From: "Farooq Bhatti" <fbhatti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:28:04 -0700

Hi All:

I am facing issues with the s-parameter file generated from spectra-quest for
interconnects for one diff pair to be
used for PCIe Gen2 simulation in HSPICE. I am getting the entire signal
reflected back from the point where
s-parameter starts.

I am using spectra-quest to extract the routed nets in sigxp then generate the
s-parameter from sigxp.
Then using that s-parameter in HSPICE net list to do the simulation.
Has any one come across same or similar issues? OR know of the correct
procedure to do this?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Farooq Bhatti
Whizz Systems Inc.
408-980-0400 x 105
408-482-2315 (cell)
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
copies of the original message.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: