[SI-LIST] Re: How to use frequency dependent inductance in Spice simulation

  • From: <sanjeev_gupta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <crystal.box2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:30:38 -0600

Hello Crystal,

The standard R, L, and C component will not allow you to define frequency
dependence variation in their values. I am sending you an example on your
personal email how to create equivalent R, L, and C models using Z1P_Eqn based
component and define frequency dependent variation.

Sanjeev Gupta

EEsof EDA

Agilent Technologies Inc.