[SI-LIST] How to use RLC matrix files

  • From: Joel Brown <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:10:26 -0700

We received some model files from one of our vendors which includes
IBIS, spice (.inc) and RLC matrix files (.rlc).
The IBIS model is for the die and the spice and rlc files are for the
package including wire bonds, substrate trace routing, vias and balls.
We are using Hyperlynx to simulate the IBIS files, and we plan to use
Hspice to simulate the spice files.
The question is can we use Hspice to also simulate the RLC because I
don't Hyperlynx knows what to do with RLC matrix files.
Thanks - Joel

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: joel.vcf

List FAQ wiki page is located at: