[SI-LIST] Re: How to simulate worse case eye

  • From: <thollis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vladimir_dmitriev-zdorov@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:21:49 -0600

Thanks Vladimir

- I was just trying to provide a quick solution for Joel. We went into a
little more depth off-line.

I'm aware of the issues with nonlinearity and time-variance. I actually
submitted a paper to DesignCon this last year addressing many of the
issues and potential error observed when applying these types of
statistical methods to nonlinear systems, but it was rejected - perhaps
it was too controversial.

Anyway, thanks for adding to the discussion.

Tim