[SI-LIST] Re: How to compensate the result if the flight time is a negative value?Thanks!

  • From: "Khan, Mohammad I" <mohammad.i.khan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zhanght@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bennyzhi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 05:30:26 -0700

Zhang:
There is nothing wrong in having a negative flight time.  That tells you
that the test load was heavier than the actual load.  Simply plug in the
flight time numbers in your timing equations.  If the margins are
positive, no action is required otherwise you have several options
available. =20

Ibrahim Khan

Although I work for Intel Corporation, the contents in this mail are my
personal opinion and not the official position of Intel.