[SI-LIST] How complete waveform created?

  • From: "Jack W.C. Lin" <JackWCLin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:38:15 +0800

Hi All SI Friends:
I have a doubt about rising waveform or falling waveform in the driver end.
We all know that there are 4 V-T tables for CMOS buffer, pull up turn on/off
V-T curves and pull down turn on/off V-T curves. When these 4 sets table put
into simulator, how simulator create a complete waveform? Some books said
exact waveform is created from 4 tables, but how? anyone knows more detail?
Any informations are highly appreciated!
Jack

List archives are viewable at: