[SI-LIST] Re: High speed signals go across isolation moat

  • From: z46147 <zhuyongfa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:58:33 +0800

Steve,

Adjusting the stack-up is not a good choice.

Cause layer 2 and layer 7 are solid GND planes, and layer 4 and layer 9 are
power planes.

If we move layer 3 close to layer 2, then layer 9 will be close to layer 8 too.
Then high speed signal traces on layer 8 will go across isolation moats on
layer 9.

Thanks and regards.

Zhuyongfa
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
Tel:+86-755-89653025
Fax: +86-755-89650731
E-mail: zhuyongfa@xxxxxxxxxx
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by