[SI-LIST] Re: High Speed Switch

  • From: "Jim Antonellis" <janton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <justin.tabatchnick@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:21:34 -0400

Also, the COTO Relay B41 is a very dense, coaxial relay in a BGA package
with 2 diff pairs in a single pkg. For price and PCB realestate relief
I speced out a couple of 2x2 async Xpoint switches, but in addition to
jitter and prop delay, you can't "see" your silicon through these =
devices
if you are looking for characterization.

If you want drop my a direct email and I'll send you a spreadsheet I put
together with Qty, PCB Area and Cost as metrics.

Jim

-
Jim Antonellis      jim.antonellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sandburst Corp   www.sandburst.com
Office: 978.689.1669=20
Cell: 978.618.4745

This message and any attachments are Confidential and may be Legally
Privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not=20
the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system=20
and notify us immediately. Any dis-closure, copying, distribution or=20
action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in=20
reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.
=20
=20