[SI-LIST] Re: Heat Sink Hook Grounding

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:40:29 -0700

Todd, I agree that I need to know where the earth return is, and what
its characteristics are.  I do not want anyone to confuse that return
for something that has the same potential as the actual earth under
arbitrary conditions.  Ditto, I need to know what constitutes the
chassis in which I wish to contain offending radiation.

Steve.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: