[SI-LIST] Re: Heat Sink Hook Grounding

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sanjay G <myworld_sg@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:36:25 -0700

Sanjay partial inductance is an artificial method of representing the
incremental effect on inductance due to a portion of an overall
structure.  Please separate the concept of partial inductance from the
fact that there is no isopotential.  How finely a model should be broken
down depends on how you are trying to use the model.  Chip_vss may
itself be broken into many nodes.  How you determine coefficients for
your model elements is a different issue.
Steve.

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
1580 Grand Point Way
MS 34689
Reno, NV  89523-9998
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2013 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: