[SI-LIST] Hardware Engineer - Cisco

  • From: "Renee Rose -X (rerose - RANDSTAD NORTH AMERICA LP at Cisco)" <rerose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:13:27 +0000

Hardware Engineer, Cisco
Please apply directly to the job at: Hardware
Engineer<https://jobs.cisco.com/talentcommunity/apply/267615900/?locale=en_US#tracked>

Senior Hardware Engineer - Computer Products Development
San Jose, CA

The Business Entity
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in the hardware engineering
team of CSPG - in the Data Center space.

The Team
We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start-up like
environment. You will be part of a dedicated team, open communications,
empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of
the team. Thus, you set your own limits for learning and achievements.

Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated Senior Signal Integrity Engineer to contribute
to the development of our next generation product. Provide SI guide lines and
be responsible for System level boards, and connectors
$B!|(B Create and approve stack up of PCBs
$B!|(B Do necessary Simulations, measurements and validations
$B!|(B Help develop next generation of solutions
$B!|(B Proactively mentor junior engineers
$B!|(B Familiar with package and board co-design methodology
$B!|(B Has done Package and system level power integrity design methodology
$B!|(B Backplane design experience and analog circuit knowledge are preferred
$B!|(B Familiarity with high speed I/Os and serial buses
$B!|(B Familiar with Memory technologies such as DDR is preferred
$B!|(B Ability of working effectively with other disciplines a must
$B!|(B Excellent documentation, communication skills
$B!|(B Effective interaction with other engineering discipline skills a must
$B!|(B Click here to enter text.

Minimum Qualifications
$B!|(B 7+ years of experience in Power integrity with MSEE, Ph. D. Preferred,
However, education in other areas of basic sciences will be considered
$B!|(B Having deep knowledge of signal integrity theories, with proven track
record in product delivery
$B!|(B Solid understanding of electromagnetic and transmission line theory
$B!|(B Hands on person who can do both simulations and lab measurements to
validate the simulation results

Desired Skills
$B!|(B Assess timing, noise margin, crosstalk, signal loss and signal
integrity of all clocks and critical data signaling and develop noise and
timing budgets
$B!|(B Contribute to the signaling and interconnect technology selection
$B!|(B Definition and simulation of high speed interconnects using simulation
tools
$B!|(B Expert in simulation tools such as Matlab, ADS, Hspice, Sisoft, Ansys
and CST
$B!|(B Backplane design experience and analog circuit knowledge are preferred
$B!|(B Not be afraid to take risks, and think out of the box

About Cisco
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT,
and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.

Watch Video To Learn More About
Cisco<https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FoEPlE8Pg7I>

List forum is accessible at: