[SI-LIST] HW openings at Silverback Systems

  • From: "Jayarama Shenoy" <jshenoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:07:03 -0700

Hi All,

    Silverback Systems has openings (one design, one HW AE) for high speed
board design types. That is:

 - Taking a PowerPoint slide and making a board product ( suggest
alternatives, detailed design,
    component selection, schematic capture,  managing layout, BOM, bring-up
& testing) .
-  Exposure to servers, memory subsystems, networking will be good
-  Emphasis on high speed design skills (that's why I am polling this list)
        * Board layout- routing guidelines, timing spreadsheets,
terminations, clock tree design etc
        * Power distribution incl stackup
        * Lab characterization (signal timing & quality, power supply
measurements, jitter etc)
        * Hspice background will be a major plus
        * Specctraquest / Hyperlynx etc gets some points
- Board productization experience & interest ( DVT, EM & safety compliance,
reliability qual cycle etc)
- 3+ years of first hand experience in the above with one product cycle
(dont think we can provide
     a good environment for new college graduates)

Silverback Systems is a startup in Campbell CA where these openings are.

Please contact me, if this interests you.

Regards

Jay Shenoy

p.s. Not a recruiter posting.

List FAQ wiki page is located at: