[SI-LIST] Re: HSpice or HyperLynx

  • From: "Ravinder Ajmani" <ajmani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bettinzana@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:18:18 -0700

Hi Silvano,
HyperLynx 6.1 has this new feature.  After selecting a net on BoardSim, if
you click on File menu, one of the options is to export the selected net to
LineSim.  The net will be exported as a LineSim file with all stack, net,
and driver/receiver parameters.  Vias are exported as capacitors.  In the
LineSim file, you can try various what/if scenarios.  I have found this
features very useful.

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation
Email: ajmani@xxxxxxxxxx
Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

                      "Silvano

                      Bettinzana"              To:       Ravinder Ajmani/San
Jose/IBM@IBMUS
                      <bettinzana@diadi        cc:
<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                      x.it>                     <si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [SI-LIST] Re: HSpice
or HyperLynx
                      si-list-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      08/10/2002 01:52

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      bettinzana

Hi Ravinder, you said:

"I can also export nets from the layout (BoardSim) to LineSim, and then
carry out different what-if scenarios"

How do you do this ?

Many thanks,

Silvano