[SI-LIST] HSPICE model to IBIS model conversion for SI analysis

  • From: "Anil Kumar Nagpal" <anil_nagpal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:29:54 +0530

=20

Hi all

=20

Is there any way to convert HSPICE model to IBIS model.

=20

Actually I have Ethernet switching IC in my design which is on same bus
having CPLD and SRAM.

=20

I got ibis model for CPLD and SRAM but for Ethernet switching IC only =
HSPICE
model is available.

=20

For SI analysis, I need all to be ibis models only.

=20

Please guide me if some one know regarding this.

=20

Regards.

Anil Nagpal

=20

-- File: disclaimer.txt

Disclaimer

"This message(including attachment if any)is confidential and may be
privileged.Before opening attachments please check them
for viruses and defects.MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree)will not
be responsible for any viruses or defects or
any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.If
you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be
liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission."

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: