[SI-LIST] Re: HSPICE for 10Gbps link simulation?

  • From: "McKinney, Steven" <Steven_McKinney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx" <buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 01:22:04 +0000

Hi Istvan,
HyperLynx does offer integration to HSPICE.  It's the same scenario, you need
to have HSPICE installed but it doesn't have to be local.  You just need to
have the environment variable for the HSPICE install set and HyperLynx will
automatically pick it up and send the netlist to that location.

-Steve